Date: 13 November 2020
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to fully understand what is meant by Emotional Intelligence (EI), and how they can improve their EI in both their personal and business lives.
Higher EI can help you communicate better, improve relationships, manage change and difficult situations, and feel generally more confident. Daniel Goleman, the well-known Author and Psychologist who put EI on the business map, states that the single most important factor that distinguishes star performers in every field is Emotional Intelligence
By the end of this course, each delegate will be able to:
- Explain the meaning and background of EI
- Define each of the four aspects of EI
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Social awareness
- Relationship management
- Identify individual personal skills and development areas in each aspect
- Recognise the impact of these in the workplace
- Identify how different emotions affect behaviours
- Manage how they respond to emotions and their “triggers”
1 day - 09:30am - 16:30pm
Any professional who would like to improve their performance and the results they achieve by becoming more self-aware and building better relationships, trust and respect.